FOGGING & MISTING SERVICE (COVID-19)
- Anti-bacterial disinfection – one-off or monthly misting for offices
- Same/next-day service in London & surrounding areas – fast results
- Highly-trained staff use technology that kills 99.9% of all bacteria
- Great value – prices start at £1 per square metre, less on larger jobs
ABOUT THIS SERVICE
What is Coronavirus?
A coronavirus is a kind of common virus that causes an infection in your nose, sinuses, or upper throat. There are many different kinds, with varying degrees of symptoms.
COVID-19 is the most recently discovered coronavirus.
COVID-19 was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation in March 2020 and has been reported in 188 countries.
Find out more at World Health Organisation (WHO).
What are the symptoms?
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, dry cough, and tiredness. Other symptoms that are less common and may affect some patients include aches and pains, nasal congestion, a headache, sore throat and loss of taste or smell.
How does it spread?
The disease spreads primarily from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth, which are expelled when a person with COVID-19 coughs, sneezes, or speaks.
- This is why it is important to stay at least two meters away from others.
- These droplets can land on objects and surfaces such as tables, doorknobs and handrails.
- People can become infected by touching these surfaces, then touching their eyes, nose or mouth.
- The best way to protect yourself and others is by washing your hands regularly with soap and water or cleaning them with alcohol-based hand rub.